Simple Designs Modern Office
Streamline your interiors with minimalist selections that add maximum style:
2. Keep it light with natural daylight, and white or clear glass lighting with simple unadorned frames.
3. Less is more when you don’t crowd furnishings and use one or two large accessories rather than several small ones.
4. Use patterns sparingly with one impact piece such as a rug, pillow or chair in an otherwise neutral space.
5. Repetition of shapes and designs creates unity with a matching series of art or similar shaped furnishings.
6. Keep it interesting with a pop of one accent color for drama.
7. Conceal clutter by storing everyday necessities in decorative containers and in furniture with storage options.
8. Simple clean shapes without ornamentation balance a room with a soothing symmetry.