Lampshade & Lighting Production Specialist (Richmond)
Full-time position available in a drug-free environment at our distribution center near the Diamond.
- Layout and cut various fabrics for shade components
- Light assembly, unboxing, re-boxing, and labeling
- Good communication skills, creativity and attention to detail required
- Must be able to stand for extended periods and work in a mildly conditioned facility that can be hot in summer and cold in winter
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
We conduct background checks and drug screenings. EOE
Please provide resume and salary requirement.
Entry Level Purchasing/Inventory Assistant (Richmond)
Full-time Purchasing/Inventory Assistant position is available.
- Retail purchase order and ETA follow up
- Transfer entry and reconciliation
- Processing returns in order management software
- Physical inventory assistance
- Other inventory/accounting duties as required
- Must have computer skills including a working use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Answer phones
- Hours are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
MUST provide resume and salary history to be considered. We conduct background checks and drug screenings. EOE